please read and tell me what you think?

This is the story I want to write:

Leah is a schizophrenic teenager with an extremely dangerous and odd behavior: cannibalism. She won't eat anything except for the flesh of people she knows personally. People she doesn't know well are safe. She is kept in a psychiatric hospital since the age of seven and is finally permitted to see her family when she turns 14. Leah is freed from her straitjacket and muzzle, but becomes aggressive towards everyone, her mother, her father, her two brothers and her younger sister that she tried almost raped. Leah's psychiatric talks to her parents and asks them if there is someone in their family that Leah doesn't know. Their first thought comes on Lancelot, an 18 year old guy, one of Leah's cousins. They are both sent in the mountain, miles away from Leah's parents, in a cottage where they have to live together for the next five months. Lancelot is in charge of learning about Leah's mental state (why she likes to eat other humans etc). Then, a family drama happens: Leah's two brothers, Anthony and Martin, and her sister Valentine are found dead, mutilated, stoned hands and feet cut off in a nearby forest. the first suspect is, yes, Leah. So she is sent back to the hospital. But the truth is that Leah never killed anyone.

DOOO YOUUU LIKE IT? lol. I know its really weird. and i dont have a title, if you can help me with that it would be great.

Favorite Answer

It's certainly a unique idea and if you'd enjoy writing it, go for it! However, it would take A LOT of "willing suspension of disbelief" on the part of the reader to buy into the story. Why does it have to be a family member to reach Leah? No doctor in their right mind is going to let someone as mentally ill as you describe Leah to be go off to a mountain cottage alone, let alone with an 18-year-old boy. There is no basis in reality for that approach for treating mental illness. And why would the family think of putting anyone in such danger? I would have a lot of trouble with the premise if you try to put the story in the real world. You'd have to do a lot of work on character, setting and motivation to get me to buy into it.

But like I said, if you'd have fun writing it, go for it. Good luck.

i think that is a very unique interesting idea! i would defiantly read that! i hope your writing goes well, here are some title ideas:

-Leah

-Habits (because she is into the habit of eating human skin)

-Framed

-One Step At a Time

-My Name Is Leah

-Weird Addiction

Not too bad. Although this is like The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo combined with American Psycho.

you might want to subtract the violence and focus more on the plot and how she came to be like that. Good luck on your story.

Yeah. It's pretty good. I like it, but you could improve somethings. If you continue this story, I suggest giving at least a whole chapter to why she's a cannibal.

Thanks for answering my question! :) And I like it. It's very, very original and it sounds like something I would read. As for title ideas;

- Savage

- Beast

- Eaten

- Animal

- Carnivore

- Addicted

- Blood

- Skin

- Guts

- (This one has really nothing to do with what the book is about but I like it. I might call one of my books this.) Special Attention (or just Special)

Hope I helped :)!

• Q

Sounds interesting,

Here are some title ideas:

The Hearts of my Friends

They Taste Good

Come in for Dinner

• Kenzie

That sounds interesting... I would read it!

And as for titles... Man, I'm never good with those... What about

I Never Eat and Tell

Cannibal

Barbarian

Leah

Out for You

Hum... Hope I helped!

I hope you write it! I would love to read it! :)

Your summary gave me a migraine. But A+ for originality.

This sounds like a great idea! :) I have no idea about a title though, lol

Source(s): Me :)

This sounds good! very interesting something i would defiantly read. Have you written this? I would love to read it =)