Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 9 years ago

Anyone other than I enjoy watching Democrats being arrested on " Cops & Bait Car "?

9/10 folks on either show being arrested for their crime are either black or hispanic. Even the tv series Cops got flak over nothing but minorities being arrested and was asked to show more whites being arrested. Is it our fault whites don't commit as many crimes even when we make up close to 3/4 of the US population?

Favorite Answer

Yeah and according to democrats the white people who arrest them are racist.. I guess they never thought about the fact that if you don't commit the crime you wont get arrested...

• justa

Keep it up, I'm sure this kind of tripe rings bells for the Blacks and Hispanics you want to vote for the Repubican party as they work to reassure minorites that they aren't prejudiced.

I think the same thing when I watch

we have bets on if it will be a black or a mexican

cute, very cute along with being very childish.