Whats a good city to live thats really cold? Im looking to relocate.?

I really love extreme cold winters and want to live somewhere where you shiver alot in winter. Where is a good place for me to move? I have my own home business + money saved up so i am free to relocate as i please. I am 25 years old. And dont just name the city but explain how you feel it yourself personally. Thanks. It doesnt have to be a big city, i MUCH rather prefer a smaller town or decent sized city. Thanks to all answers

oh and i currently live in Riverside CA, so its almost always warm. Today it was like 75 degrees :(

Best Answer

Grand Forks North Dakota. I lived there for 4 years. Plenty cold, and the city is decent. Very family friendly and the crime rate is pretty darn low. In the winter, people leave their cars out in the parking lot with it turned on, just to keep it warm.

You gotta check out Winnipeg, the coldest capital in the world. It's even colder than Moscow. But they're set up for it and has miles of underground paths downtown. It's a great city that has a lot of fun because it isn't near any place else. All the big music and entertainment acts have hit there for the past 100 years. People are friendly as only people who share hardship can be. The economy is great. And as an aside and an indicator of the attitude it produces the best hydroponics weed in North America - it's even being smuggled to Florida, which is wild if you think about it. There are smaller places in Manitoba that might suit your needs but I haven't been to them. After that, Calgary and Edmonton are worth checking out.

Alaska

Madison Wisconsin

Alaska? Or come to Canada :D It's cold here =__= My sister lives in Montreal, Quebec which is colder than Ontario, and complains daily.

Alma Michigan will give you your desired chills, and it is a small town too. The two years I lived there I loved it, snowy winters and good ole snow days.

• Alaska.

Minneapolis, MN

Alaska or the north pole