Anonymous

Do you take your socks off at the doctors?

When I go to the doctor they say strip to your underwear and the doctor will be in.so I strip to my briefs and leave my socks on but should I take them off?

Also where do you sit while you wait for the doctor?

Also I'm a male

• No
    Favorite Answer

i never take my socks off. it's too cold in there. i sit on the exam table usually, unless i know it will be quite a while.

Nope, Ive never taken my socks off in the doctors office. Crazy enough 26 yrs ago, I gave emergency childbirth to my son with my socks on in the OR.

I usually sit wherever I am told to sit...which is usually on the end of the examining table.

I take my socks off because it's best that they are off. I asked a nurse friend of mine and she said to take them off. Plus, when the nurse says take everything off except for underwear socks are implied. You can sit anywhere on the exam table.

I seldom wear socks; therefore, my socks are already off when I take off my sneakers or sandals. I rarely have to strip off all my clothes at the doctor's unless I am asked to.

you could keep your socks on,and sit on the table.