Problems with Levothyroxine?

I had my Thyroid removed 2 years ago and was put on Levothyroxine straight away. My dosage has gone from 100 to 400 mcg per day since then but i still feel extremely exhausted, have put on loads of weight, suffer with 'brain fog' , aching muscles, dizziness, low blood pressure, slow pulse rate, constipation... show more I had my Thyroid removed 2 years ago and was put on Levothyroxine straight away. My dosage has gone from 100 to 400 mcg per day since then but i still feel extremely exhausted, have put on loads of weight, suffer with 'brain fog' , aching muscles, dizziness, low blood pressure, slow pulse rate, constipation and many other symptoms, BUT my blood tests and TSH levels all appear normal so, my doctor says it must be all psychological, which infuriates and frustrates me. I can no longer work a full day and have to limit my exercise to short walks, and considering, my job is a physical one and being very sporty and energetic normally, my problem has completely devastated my life and I don't know what to do. If, you have any answers please could you help me find a way out of this hole!! Thanks
12 answers 12