POLL: Have you ever visited the capital of your state/country?

I have done both! I've visited Annapolis (The Capital of my home state, Maryland) and Washington DC.

Have you?

Best Answer

Wooo! I'm from Maryland, too! What part are you from? I live near Baltimore.

Yes! And Washington, DC is MUCH more interesting than my state capital. I wish I lived there as a matter of fact so I could go to the Smithsonian whenever I wanted and ride subways around underground and it wasn't so cold in the winter.

Yes both the state house and the capital

• Yes, I was born and raised in the capital city of my state, and although I have now moved to a neighbouring seaside city, I still visit a few times a year.

• Tigger

I live in my State's Capital, I have not visited DC

Yes, been to Edinburgh, Scotland a few times when I was younger. I prefer home coz it's bigger and better. I know my contact who is from Edinburgh will be angry if he reads this hahaha :P

Sorry Jasper. But even though I was 3ft tall when I last visited, I felt like I couldn't breath in the place :P

Joking Edinburgh is very nice. The castles are awesome and everyone is friendly :D

Yes, London

I live in the capital of my country which is really BIG and GOOD

OMG I actually can't believe the $h!t I'm reading from a certain "someone" after all the lovely things I've said about Glasgow pfffft : (

Yes. Many times.

• Bubble

I have visited my state capital but not the US capital.