How can I become a very good alpha?

I am (almost) 13 years old and I am in the 7th grade. I am the alpha of a clique of 4, but I don't really know how to be a good, strong leader. I am sort of rich and I can be very controlling. I need tips of how I can rule the school this year. I am friends with all of the popular people and I want nothing to do with EWs (eternal wannabes) or LBRs (losers beyond repair).

There is this one girl who I used to be best friends with, but then I realized she was an LBR, and we went our separate ways. She keeps firing back at me and saying very mean things about me to my clique behind my back. No one likes her in my clique. I don't know how to deal with this in an alpha way. I'm afraid to ask my clique for help, because they might revoke my alpha position. HELP!

Favorite Answer

No offense, but cliques are the downfall of our generation. You see how you are judging each person by how you think about them? The Bible states that we are all equal and are to love one another. You should be nicer and quit trying to make others feel bad just because you may have more money than them. You can't buy good friends. Money and popularity aren't everything. You need to find good friends. And obviously, you aren't a good "alpha" if you can't decide what to do. Strong leaders don't go by what others say, but by what they believe. You need to get yourself a dad gum Bible and read it!

Source(s): I know jerks like you.

Marissa, you'd better hope you never walk past me on the street, because I will know who you are and I will WHUP YOUR ***!!!