What are some good romantic comedies?

I'm in the mood for some romantic chick flicks, lol...something like The Proposal, Confessions of a Shopaholic, or The Other End of the Line. What are some good ones?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Win A Date With Tad Hamilton (starring Kate Bosworth and Josh Duhamel), Life As We Know It (2010 - starring Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel), 27 Dresses (starring Josh Duhamel), The Bounty Hunter (starring Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler), The Switch (starring Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman), Leap Year (starring Amy Adams), Something Borrowed (2011 - starring Kate Hudson), Music and Lyrics (starring Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore), A Little Bit of Heaven (2011 - starring Kate Hudson), Knight and Day (2009 - starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz), Going The Distance (2010 - starring Drew Barrymore and Justin Long), Valentine's Day (2010 - starring Jennifer Aniston, Ashton Kutcher, Taylor Swift), Love Actually (2003 - starring Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley), Monte Carlo (2011 - starring Selena Gomez), Two Weeks Notice (starring Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant), Chalet Girl (2011 - starring Ed Westwick and Sophia Bush), Just Go With It (2011 - starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston), 13 Going on 30 (starring Jennifer Garner and Mark Ruffalo), Sweet Home Alabama (starring Reese Witherspoon), Morning Glory (2010 - starring Rachel McAdams, Patrick Wilson, Diane Keaton and Harrison Ford), Because I Said So (starring Mandy Moore, Diane Keaton and Lauren Graham), Cayote Ugly (starring Piper P), While You Were Sleeping (1998 - starring Sandra Bullock), Pretty Woman (starring Julia Roberts), Larry Crowne (2011 - starring Tom Hanks and Larry Crowne), A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song (2010 - starring Lucy Hale), Bewitched (starring Nicole Kidman and Will Ferrell), When In Rome (starring Kirsten Bell and Josh Duhamel), No Strings Attached (2011 - starring Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher), You Again (2010 - starring Kirsten Bell), Beastly (2011 - starring Vanessa Hudgens), Wild Child (starring Emma Roberts), Just Like Heaven (starring Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo), Letters to Juliet (starring Amanda Seyfried), The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 1 & 2, The Ramen Girl (2009 - starring Brittany Murphy)...

Hope that helps :) ...It's all I can think of right now!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

so many, but heres a few

just friends

how to lose a guy in 10 days

my best friends wedding

good luck chuck

my best friends girl

two weeks notice

definitely, maybe

i could never be your woman

27 dresses

music and lyrics....

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.