How many really seek God?Why do some people actively seek God?

The number of REASONS why people actively seek God .

EXAMPLE:

MONEY:

The first person to provide a shred of verifiable evidence for God will become world famous(powerful) and mega rich! Ain't happened yet and it never will.

If we, as humans, can't judge God by his actions (or inactions).

God(immortal) judges all people(Mortal) who have ever lived.

Only what God has chosen to reveal of Himself can be known."

Favorite Answer

Some seek God, and find Him - because he has revealed Himself to mankind through Jesus Christ; and reveals Jesus Christ to the seeking heart through the Holy Spirit.

Sometimes he reveals Himself to those who weren't even seeking Him........

" I was ready to be sought by those who did not ask for me;

I was ready to be found by those who did not seek me.

I said, “Here I am, here I am,”

to a nation that was not called by my name."

Isaiah 65:1 ESV

http://www.freecdtracts.com/testimony/carolkornack...

http://www.freecdtracts.com/testimony/ian_mccormac...

"The first person to provide a shred of verifiable evidence for God will become world famous(powerful) and mega rich! Ain't happened yet and it never will."

It never will because god is not real.

I have never heard of anyone really doing research into proving god. Unless you are talking about the Higgs Boson (god particle) then you are ignorant.

Its not possible to tell how many seek God really or why some seek actively. But people those who seek God are seen for fulfilling their earthly aspirations. Hardly we will find seeking God really. Those who are actively seeking are pretending and trying to cheat others. In fact those who really seek God remain in the society and serve the needy. Because God loves them the most who serve His creations the better.

• Peter

Most people believe Jesus Christ and they do not expect hoards of monies.

The bible says," he can do exceedingly, abundantly above what we think and ask"

The motivations of weath are to help others.

They are not designed to keep monies for our selves,

I would think a small portion of christains believe as you think.

Those that God has equipped, through revealing Jesus Christ are his ministries by there gifts, knowledgem understanding and ability to preach, teach under the annointing of the holy spirit of Jesus Christ.

You feel that there are money reasons. Monies can do much to help feed the church, grow and sustain teh church.

I am a small millionaire yet to obtain my monies.

I could give all that money, in one day If I choose to.

I do not want a fancy german or jap car.

My motivations are for different reasons.

The church you judge from is TV.

Wake up to the erality of the believers who will help monetarily!!!

• failla

it incredibly is an inner "might desire to understand." possibly there replaced into an incredibly short flash of perception and one spends years in an attempt to respond to the question: "WOW! What replaced into that?" possibly it incredibly is an attempt to respond to the question: is this all that there is? The variety of explanation why human beings actively seek for God almost suits the variety of people who seek for God.

• punch

Just like I thought. I don't have a reason to be looking for god. I hope all the Christians will stop bugging me about now.

No one actively seeks God of there own will because they are blinded by sin. Only God can open our spiritual "eyes" to him.

I found God, now I seek His will

Its no fair to ask a question then answer it yourself

• Love of and for The ALMIGHTY Creator...