Why is the administration trashing people who enforce immigration law?

I hear they are removing troops from the Arizona border (coincidence since they fought with the Governor there?) and they are trashing 79 year old American Hero Sheriff Joe? I was just wonderin'-is this pandering for the Hispanic vote? HuH?

Favorite Answer

The Democrat Obama anal fantasy is to attack Republicans who enforce the Immigration Laws, while at the same time they attack those on the Right who are the only ones enforcing the Law with their Republicans are weak on Immigration enforcement propaganda.

Source(s): Talk Show Host - Terry Hypocrite Anderson from Democrat Slave Camp Los Angeles Obama's Illegal Alien aunt and uncle from Kenya who were arrested in Baltimore for Driving Drunk and Felony Arrest...Obama has granted them Criminal Amnesty for Drunk Driving ReElect Sheriff Joe Arpaio 2012
  • Bill

American Hero Sheriff Joe?

They want the votes at any cost. I don't know why he's so afraid, did he lose Soros and the divided ACORN whoever they are now cause they got him in last time. I could be wrong but this administration seems to pander anything unAmerican.

The future of the Democratic Party relies on enslaving as many people as possible as they can into their web of social programs.

Illegal aliens fit the bill just right.