My dog is having bad dreams and breathing hard and not waking up? help please my parents are sleeping?

so im laying here with my dog and shes already done this once today. so she drifts off to sleep (and she is a 6 year old healthy jack russel) and goes to sleep then starts to shake and her eyes go half open half closed and get red. then she starts to wine so i try to wake her up and she bites me! so this time she... show more so im laying here with my dog and shes already done this once today. so she drifts off to sleep (and she is a 6 year old healthy jack russel) and goes to sleep then starts to shake and her eyes go half open half closed and get red. then she starts to wine so i try to wake her up and she bites me! so this time she did that i just nudged her with my feet to wake her up and she wouldnt wake up even when i did it really hard. so i called her name really loud and she woke up and now is fine. what the heck is wrong with her?