• Consumer Electronics >
  • PDAs & Handhelds
  • Consumer Electronics >
  • PDAs & Handhelds

I got a m7206 android 2.3.3 tablet for christmas.... anyone else having problems?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
it's from china and the model number is m7206. it is running android 2.3. The tablet will not stay connected to my wifi for more than ten minutes and the battery is consumed it 30 ...show more

Answers (1)

• Best rate Loans answered 3 years ago
    I also have an Android tablet my model number is MID V2.2 and im having the same problems with the battery being consumed in 30 minutes have not yet been able to figure out the problem ill keep looking if yo find something out please let me know so i can fix it too.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • i got a m7206 android 2.3.3 tablet for christmas.... anyone else having problems?
    it's from china and the model number is m7206. it is running android 2.3. The tablet will not stay connected to my wifi for more than ten minutes and the battery is consumed it 30 minutes becuase "cell standby" is using 86% of my battery. would like to talk to anyone else about their experience with this xmas gem!
    Sign In 

to add your answer

1

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock