Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

X FACTOR USA. WHY DID AMERICANS VOTE FOR MELANIE AMARO??????????????? HAVE AMERICANS GONE SOFT NOW????????

MELANIE AMARO CERTAINLY DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN. THERE'S ALREADY ENOUGH FEMALE SINGERS WITH HIGH PITCH, SHOUTING VOICES. CHRIS HAS BEEN THROUGH A LOT AND HE MULTIPLE TALENTS AND DESERVED TO WIN. AND JOSH WAS POOR, UNEMPLOYED, HAS AWESOME VOICE. ONE OF THEM DESERVED IT, NOT MELANIE AMARO.

I DIDN'T BUY INTO HER DRAMATIC STORY. THEY WEREN'T POOR, THEY WERE BIG PEOPLE. SO HAVE AMERICANS GONE SOFT????? THE ONE THAT DESERVED TO WIN CAME 3RD AND THE ONE THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, WON. DO AMERICANS LIKE HER VOICE???? ARE THEY INTO FEMALE MUSIC ONLY????????

THAT GIRL TRIES SO HARD TO LOOK LIKE MARIAH CAREY. LOL. ANYWAY I'M NOT AMERICAN, I'M GLAD ABOUT IT. I'M NOT INTO HER KIND OF VOICE, MUSIC OR LOOKS. BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT AMERICANS SAW IN HER?????????????

Favorite Answer

Melanie was more talented and has the better voice

She won get over it.She deserved it

Just because someone else wins doesn't mean it's over for Chris and Josh.I'm sure they will get signed as well

Look at American idol, alot of the people who didn't win are more successful than some of the winners(Chris Daughtry,Jennifer Hudson, Adam Lambert)

Do you have to type everything in cap locks?

All three of the final contestants were amazing and I'm sure Chris and Josh will also get record deals.

Melanie has an amazing voice.

• AGM

she's 100% full talent and has real good voice. you need to so her respect becuase she just won.