Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 9 years ago

X FACTOR USA. WHY DID AMERICANS VOTE FOR MELANIE AMARO??????????????? HAVE AMERICANS GONE SOFT NOW????????

MELANIE AMARO CERTAINLY DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN. THERE'S ALREADY ENOUGH FEMALE SINGERS WITH HIGH PITCH, SHOUTING VOICES. CHRIS HAS BEEN THROUGH A LOT AND HE MULTIPLE TALENTS AND DESERVED TO WIN. AND JOSH WAS POOR, UNEMPLOYED, HAS AWESOME VOICE. ONE OF THEM DESERVED IT, NOT MELANIE AMARO.

I DIDN'T BUY INTO HER DRAMATIC STORY. THEY WEREN'T POOR, THEY WERE BIG PEOPLE. SO HAVE AMERICANS GONE SOFT????? THE ONE THAT DESERVED TO WIN CAME 3RD AND THE ONE THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, WON. DO AMERICANS LIKE HER VOICE???? ARE THEY INTO FEMALE MUSIC ONLY????????

THAT GIRL TRIES SO HARD TO LOOK LIKE MARIAH CAREY. LOL. ANYWAY I'M NOT AMERICAN, I'M GLAD ABOUT IT. I'M NOT INTO HER KIND OF VOICE, MUSIC OR LOOKS. BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT AMERICANS SAW IN HER?????????????

Favorite Answer

I agree with you. I don't understand why people would buy her album, and they wont buy an Adele, Leona Lewis, Celine Dion or Mariah Carey album unless they already have that kind of CD collection. Its not like people have been waiting for that kind of voice for a long time. Her voice is forgettable. They should just buy a Whitney Housten album. It wouldn't make a difference. She seems a little arrogant. "I truly deserve this"...She was probably being honest but that's cocky imo. Josh deserved it because he was versatile like Chris. Melanie had problems and a back story and so did Josh but he didnt self pity and remained humble. Melanie has a great voice- that's it. She didnt have the X Factor, sadly most people forgot about that and thought the best vocals should win. America is so predictable.

Edit: Chris Rene just beat Melanie on iTunes top 100. Melanie is just one of many great female singers in the industry.

Melanie was more talented and has the better voice

She won get over it.She deserved it

Just because someone else wins doesn't mean it's over for Chris and Josh.I'm sure they will get signed as well

Look at American idol, alot of the people who didn't win are more successful than some of the winners(Chris Daughtry,Jennifer Hudson, Adam Lambert)

• Hannah

they liked her voice i liked her too but i wanted josh to win.