Payroll Card Suppliers?

Im in charge of finding the best payroll card option for our company. My company currently banks through Bank of America (I know, I know) and I know that they offer payroll cards at that Bank but their fees are insane. I need to be able to pay about 300 people every other week and have not been able to find any company that offers that many cards. Is there any good lists of major suppliers of payroll pay cards or anyone who has their company's employees paid through cards? Thank you.

Favorite Answer

I currently work for a pay card company and am astonished that you are finding pay card companies that would not be able to meet 300 cards. The pay card company I work for is called ReadyFUND$, the thing you may want to make sure the company you look into has Instant Issue branded cards (I think B of A has these too), you can hire someone, instantly register a card for them and begin loading pay onto it immediately. And you keep inventory of these cards, so you can have as many as you like, whether its 300 or 1000. Make sure the card works with any ACH Processor. We offer a great feature called eZpay, which allows you to do 1 ACH to an account and pay each card from there. That way you only pay Bank of America 1 ACH load fee, instead of 1 for each pay card load. Bank of America wont offer that because they want you to pay for each ACH load. There are many other good pay card companies out there with lower fees than B of A. Look into Rapid Pay Card, Global Cash Card or USA Paycard. These are other big brands, but some of their fees are high and some don't offer things like savings accounts or bill pay. I think ReadyFUND$ is above many of the rest, but I am partial. Look for yourself at www.readyfunds.net/b2b. If you want more information,there is a contact us tab at the top that you can fill out a form to have us contact you and show you more features or answer questions.

Hey visit this website, might be helpful to you: eSources.co.uk. This website lists a wide range of wholesalers and suppliers for different products. I found the link on google. Try it. :)