Alex asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

It's the 4th quarter your team is down do, or die you have to pick a QB: Mark Sanchez or Alex Smith?

Basically who is the worst QB between the two. Not seasonally, but in general situations.

Best Answer

If i have to pick one, Alex smith.

Mark Sanchez has yet to prove to me why he is a starting quarterback.

Alex Smith, Mark Sanchez needs to be fired but so does Tebow because Tebow's even worse. Both of them have lousy arms at aiming the football. Alex Smith actually can throw the football good, unlike the other two who are straight up ****. I doubt the 49ers go to the super bowl or win it this year, but I do know that their team dramatically improved and thats a start.

• moura

My well known group: Pittsburgh Steelers based on the Steelers being my well known group, i think of i visit might desire to circulate with Tebow. The Steelers have 2 good weapons (Heath Miller, Antonio Brown), a participant who might desire to alter right into a expert bowler (Markus Wheaton) some gamers who might nicely be stable (something of the receivers), so Tebow might settle for the possibility to prevail. the reason I went with Tebow is by technique of the fact the Steelers have no working pastime in any respect, so as that they are going to truthfully desire some help interior the working pastime. Sanchez can prevail yet with basically a stable protection, good weapons and a stable working pastime, the Steelers have 2 of those 3. i might hate to have the two participant, rather with the aid of media interest Tebow get's.

Alex Smith - Actually plays safer and smarter and tries to Win Games

Mark Sanchez - just plays to have fun hahahahaha

I'd take Alex Smith 100% on any game

I pick Alex Smith, meaning Mark Sanchez is worse. People may accuse Smith of being a game manager but he doesn't throw interceptions and he can throw some really magnificent passes, Sanchez is just too risky.

Alex Smith. Sanchez is a joke

Sanchez....it helps to ease traffic around the stadium, since fans will flow out of the joint in manageable bunches in the final 15 minutes.

Sanchez is the worst I think. He'll actually have to complete throes not just check downs to the RB.

haha funny ^ ^ but na id pick smith he can play he has had like 7 different offensive systems since he has been in san fran

I'll take tebow