? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Can I get a 6 pack in 6 months?

Since september 29 I've been walking 6 miles a day for 5 days a week, started at 72kg and now im 67kg at 21 years old.Ill be going to gym 4 days a week and im trying to get a six pack in six months, is this goal realistic anyone?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You won't start to see a 6 pack until you're around or below 9% body fat. After you drop the fat, you have to have the muscle bulk to show the 6 pack. That is a realistic goal. Abs are made in the kitchen, so while you're being healthy, make sure you're eating healthy too! Good luck.

• 8 years ago

Yea definitely, I did it and I only work out 3 days a week, I do like an hour of abs exercise though

• 8 years ago

Thats funny...you can get it in 2 months provided you do the right exercises.Do crunches,exercise your back alot...that is work with your whole body and not just the abdomen.Most people start exercising the same body part everyday and end up with injury and disappointment

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

its definatly realistic depending on how hard you want to work. You have abdominal muscles, its just that they are covered by fat. You need to significantly lower your body fat percentage in order for you to be able to notice your abs. It can also help if you train your abs by doing crunches and other ab exercises so that the actual size of your abs increases.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes

• 8 years ago

You can get one in 2 weeks if you put forth enough effort

• 8 years ago

yes make sure ur tummy dosent come out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.