Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

Do you wear socks with your boots?

I was wondering how many of you wear socks with your boots...? Personally, it depends on what type of boots I'm wearing if I wear socks... Why or why not do you wear socks with boots? I'm wondering because I just got a pair of Ugg boots and I'm not sure if I should wear socks with them...

Favorite Answer

Wear socks with your boots especially uggs becaus if you don't they will stink and you can't wash them, (at least your not supposed to) when you can always wash socks. I know I always wear socks, and by the first time you wear em without socks the fur will be flat, stinky, and stuck to your feet! Hope i helped(:

Source(s): Experience

i made that mistake i didn't wear socks with uggs and feet sweated the boots were ruined by the smell wear socks for sure unless you want to get rid of those boots

Wear socks with Uggs for sure.. it's definitely warm and cozy but if you don't wear socks, all the fluff will make your feet sweat and it'll make the boots smell.

I always wear socks with boots, because when people don't their boots end up smelling horribly and that's not something I want happening to me.

• ?

It's extra of a individual option. The UGG Company states that you do not ought to put on socks with them, because the lining is fabricated from ordinary shearing (fleece/wool), so it maintains your toes hot with out socks. So dressed in socks with them variety of negates the motive persons purchase them (instead of the identify) that is for his or her exact liner and warming characteristics. That stated, it would possibly not do any damage to put on socks with them, and socks do support hold your denims tucked in. I do not put on socks with mine, I do not like socks very a lot even though, and UGG's liner is relatively delicate. My toes have not ever sweated an excessive amount of, been bloodless, or smelled in view that of it-actually I discover they are hotter with out socks because the fabric of the socks is not blocking off the shearing's ordinary warming homes. But it is distinctive for every person, so in case you believe extra secure dressed in socks that is ok, there is no proper or flawed method.

Sometimes I wear socks and sometimes I don't with uggs

um, you're thinking about wearing your boots with bare feet? your boots will end up smelling...bad

yes

Doesn't matter. Nobody can tell if you do anyways.