Is Abercrombie kids open on Christmas?

Jacksonville,fl town center

I know I'm being SELFISH but I really wanted to go shopping there when I get my money because I'm going to a camp with my bff's and i can't really fit into a lot of clothes because I'm small for my age and i don't like justice or those other stores really I barely find anything butthere I find like 20 things I want every time

Favorite Answer

STOP - IMPORTANT, DO NOT DO CHRISTMAS !!!!

It means nothing at all. Totally. its a celebration of false religion that has nothing to do with Jesus. The celebrations started long before Jesus as rituals to false gods. One cannot 'put christ back into christmas", when he was never there to begin with. Jesus was not born on Dec. 25.

properly for my area i like all the clothing!!!!! SO attractive! im additionally 13 and that i think of outfit one million may be the cutest and merely precise for a yule tutor! i could definatly no longer advise the third determination, soo no longer in yule spirit! in step with danger u could save it for yet another day! the 2nd determination is likewise very attractive, however the 1st has the two yule coulors :) wish i helped

in my state malls are closed but maybe they would be. in yours Call the store to find out,

• ?

I think so :)