Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Im 14 and never kissed a boy :(?

i have never kissed a boy or been out with one. is there something wrong with me? :(

Best Answer

GOOD GRIEF!

Calm down lovey!! theres nothing wrong with you :)

I know at the age of 14 you feel really grown up, (and i know ur still not going to believe me, cos every1 else has probably said it) but ur still young!!

Im almost 18 now, and thought i knew it all at 14, which makes you want to act like an adult.

so obviously this leads to boys and boyfriends etc. (which is totally fine)

But dont beat urself up if you havn't kissed a boy. There's nothing "wrong" with you.

Just enjoy life.

(this is going to sound really cheesey) but you don't need a boyfriend to enjoy life.

Im not saying it isn't nice to have a boyfriend, but dont let your WHOLE happiness depend on whether you have a boyfriend.

so in conclusion :P

No you're not wierd, and there's nothing wrong with you.

Plenty of people have their first kiss WAYY after 14.

Cheer up missy :)

xxxx

No nothing is wrong with you, its actually better that it hasnt happened yet. That is way too young for such things and teenage years are dramatic and confusing enough without boys :) Once you get to college and know what you want out of a guy, then give it a go. At 14, no guy will take you seriously, they are all kids at that age anyway.

Source(s): Logic, life
  • klug

i improve into 13 when I had my first kiss and entirely be apologetic approximately it. i'm very very nearly 17 now and easily kissed 2 adult males till now. the two ended badly. that is somewhat only dumb and that i think of it is so cool which you haven't any longer kissed every person yet! do no longer permit it get you down. adult males surprising now are large stupid and don't think of the strategies we do (i comprehend that's cliche whether that is actual...) And adult males calling you lovable can get somewhat stressful because of the fact that is like "you're actually not calling me warm or especially so what does that recommend? Am I lovable like a domestic dog or an anime or what?" that is tough... in many circumstances if it is not a remarkable guy in the event that they say you're lovable they are filling you up, if that is an ok guy, they are not fascinated, and if it somewhat is a extraordinary guy it capacity they are too frightened to declare you're especially :) desire this facilitates! stick with your weapons kiddo!!! extreme college is tough. desire human beings cope with you remarkable!

Mistletoe helps... thank god it's Christmas.

I was about 17 when i *really* kissed a girl. There will be kissing in your life... lots of it. Don't worry (It's only the media that tells you that by 14 you need to have kissed, had sex, been knocked up. Don't believe the media. Life is not a tv show)

No, I'm 20 and have never kissed a guy. It doesn't make us losers. I've rejected guys that asked me for my number or wanted to date because the ones that liked me, I didn't like back. And the ones I did like, they were already taken. You'll have time to meet the right guy. I'm guessing you just started high school. You probably won't find the right one until college or even much after that.

***** most girls haven't even been looked at by a guy at your age, I'm fourteen and have only kissed a girl before and had a girlfriend,,, I'd say I'm ahead of the game in terms of love life. Give it time.

Nope, I didn't kiss a boy until I was 15. I'm now 20 years old, and I'm still with him.

there is nothing wrong with you i didnt have my first kiss with a guy till i was 19 im 20 now but im not with the guy.

• George

Absolutely nothing wrong. Give it some time. A boyfriend will come along.

No not at all! I'm your age and I've only had one boyfriend. I was crushed when we broke up and while I was dating him I was so wrapped up in the relationship and wanting to talk to him that I forgot to spend time with my friends. Just have fun with your friends you will have plenty of time for guys later! Enjoy spending time with your friends because trust me, guys are immature at our age and will try to take advantage of you. Hope this helps and happy holidays!! :)