Subtle Knife question?

does anybody know if new line sold the rights to the his dark materials because I would love to know if there is ever a hope of a movie of the subtle knife and the amber spyglass I love the golden compass just wish they kept the ending in. I heard that they did and bbc might make it ? or a show anything would be... show more does anybody know if new line sold the rights to the his dark materials because I would love to know if there is ever a hope of a movie of the subtle knife and the amber spyglass I love the golden compass just wish they kept the ending in. I heard that they did and bbc might make it ? or a show anything would be nice at this point
Update: yeah I know I want someone outside of America to do it so the religous people won't affect them as much i'm hoping maybe bbc or a german or swedish company? or something anything! because I love the books I love the movie too even though they ruined the end and the sequence of events.