Atheist!!! I asked an Atheist to answer my questions about Atheism, here are his answers? What do you think?

Give me the Atheistic world view? Over 13 billion years has past sense the expansion of our Universe into existence. Millions of galaxies, close to a billion Stars (Suns) within these galaxies, as well as close to a billion Satellites and planets and other space objects which encircle the Stars (Suns). Our planet... show more Give me the Atheistic world view? Over 13 billion years has past sense the expansion of our Universe into existence. Millions of galaxies, close to a billion Stars (Suns) within these galaxies, as well as close to a billion Satellites and planets and other space objects which encircle the Stars (Suns). Our planet is located at the edge of normal galaxy which is heated directly towards a collusion with our neighboring galaxy. Our Sun is destined to become a white dwarf. We exist on a 4.5 billion year old Planet which is either too hot or too cold to sustain life. Much like the rest (majority) of our Universe which is not life sustaining. Over 99% of all species that have ever existed on Planet Earth have gone extinct, and the remaining 1% of species are going extinct everyday. Our species which is about 100,000 years old has come on the Evolutionary picture after a massive catastrophic event in Earth history. Namely the catastrophic event which wiped out many of the Dinosaurs. Only a handful of these Dinosaurs remained to evolve into today's creatures, Which includes us, the Homosapiens (evolved apes, the thinking ape).


What is the origin of life here on our home Planet (Planet Earth)? We don't know how life originated here on Earth but we know how life can originate under certain circumstances.

How did the Universe come into existence? No one knows. Not the Smarty Pants (Scientists), nor the wanna be holy people (Jews, Christians, Muslims, Mormons, Buddhist...)

Why don't you have faith in God? Provide me with your arguments, if your argument have any merit then we can talk more but based on my research and experience on many of the Modern world religions (Christianity, Islam...) I have concluded that these world religions have no good case for any of their claims.

RIP Christopher Hitchens, peace be with his loved ones.
Update: OMG!!!! Why is everybody so rude!!!!!
11 answers 11