It's Christmas eve .....?

....and I would like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas !! may all your dreams come true in the New Year !! many thanks for all the fun and thought provoking posts through out the year ,you make Y/A worth while (((xxxx)))

Thank you everybody, there is no way I can pick a best answer for this one,ALL are best answers, so i put it in voting. Rox,xx

• Tigger
    Favorite Answer

Merry Christmas wishes to you! We had our family celebration all day today, Saturday...

Merry Christmas!!!

• Milton

Thank you. Tonight is a far more important celebration in my immediate family. It is our anniversary--#44--and because of the date, we never forget it!

We are now retired and moved from the cold Northeast to Miami Beach and if there is a Santa, he will arrive on a surfboard pulled by 8 bimbos in Brazilian bikinis!

Merry Christmas to all...and I hope the new year brings you peace and good health and that next year at this time, you are all still here to celebrate it once more.

• Larry

Thank you Roxy. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and all the senior citizens everywhere.

I second that emotion. Sun hasn't come up here yet but the dog sure had to go out. Wishing all my Y/A buddies the very Merriest of Christmas and Happy New Year. Hip, hip, hooray!!!!

Merry Christmas Roxy,Going to my dads This afternoon. The house will be FULL!

By the time I arrived at this site Christmas was over so I wish for the new year the following .

Health

peace

joy

enough food

roof over your head

enough money in your purse

and little debt

and family around you

god bless

The same to you, Roxy. It's a pleasure to have you in Y/A Seniors. Merry Christmas to everyone!

• You and ALL have a great Merry Christmas and a GREAT NEW YEAR too!!!

I love it here too and I hope Y/A will continue even though it has/had lots of glitches!!! we gotta gripe about something "right?" LOL a ~~hug~~ for everyone!! and wish you all well!!!..=)

Happy Christmas, Roxy.

May we all have a Happy, and Healthy New Year in 2012.