Can you look at gay porn & not be gay?

First, please answer seriously!

I was on my boyfriend's computer and found that he was watching gay porn. This is the first time I have ever found this stuff on his computer in the 5 years we have been together. I have not confronted him yet, since he is out of town and don't want to have this conversation over the phone.

Does this mean he's gay or curious? Is it normal for straight guys to look at gay porn or videos of other guys masturbating? I know it's not unusual for females to look at videos of women, but I thought guys were totally against looking at gay porn, unless they were gay.

Please be serious with your answers. Thanks in advance!

• Eugene
    Best Answer

you dont have to be gay to watch gay porn. im an example. x) and im straight.

he may have desires for 2 have sex with a man...not meaning he's gay he may just be open minded 2 that type of activity

It's pretty normal. Most men are closet bisexual. When it becomes more socially accepted you will notice more and more men coming out.

My opinion, is he is gay. but that doesnt mean its true, it may be normal to him!

maybe hes just curious or maybe hes gay what difference does it make

Well, he could be bisexual. My husband of 8 years is bisexual