Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

do you think it's funny Justin Bieber has his own fragrance?

it's cool and all but i think it's kinda funny at the same time since he's a guy lol

Favorite Answer

No I don't understand how it would be considered as funny. There are many other male celebrities that do have a female fragrance other than Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber made a female fragrance because he has more female fans than male fans. He has a mother so he knows that females like perfume and smelling great and half the females out there do like Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber said in an interview of his that he cares more about what a female smells like rather than what a male smells like. Since half of the males out there aren't fans of Justin Bieber they wouldn't buy his cologne if he were to make one. If Justin Bieber had more male fans I am pretty sure that he would make a cologne rather than a perfume. Justin didn't make a fragrance because of the money either because all of the money he gets from the 'Someday' brand goes to charity not Justin. Justin Bieber didn't have to put anything up for charity so I think that it was really nice of him to do that. At least he gave back a lot when he did make this fragrance. Justin making this fragrance just shows to the people that think he is cocky and rude shows how big of a heart he really has. You can't find many fragrances or albums that are up for charity.

I think it's funny because it's called 'someday'. As if every girl who buys it will someday get to "be with him". It's BS

No cause it seems like everyone famous has to have you smell like them when in reality they probably don't even wear that smell. I don't get it -__-

I think it's kinda gross. Just another way for him to make money .

its a disgrace .... honestly