Help please! Will i miss my period?

Hi, so i missed a pill, my boyfriend came in me and now i might be pregnant, and i just wanted to know if I am pregnant will i miss my period (im on the pill) which is a week from today?

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Most pregnant women miss their periods; however there are some occasions where they still have what they think is a period or spotting. The best idea would be to wait until about a week after your period is supposed to come and then take a test first thing in the morning when hormone levels are the highest. If you find out that you are pregnant you should immediatly stop taking the pill and get to a doctor to start your prenatal care.

Also if you find out you are not pregnant, you should be extremely careful for at least a month because missing just one pill can mess you up for the entire month!

Yeah of course if you got pregnant there won't be any periods during the pregnancy