Matt asked in SportsBaseball · 8 years ago

Will the Pittsburgh Pirates win the NL central?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

No. I see a 4th place finish in their future, behind the Cardinals, Brewers and Reds. They were a fluke last year, don't expect them to contend. Don't expect Kevin Correia to be an all star again, he is mediocre at best. McCutchen is the only player of any value on that club and he isn't going to be able to carry them very far.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

They need some more key components if they want this to happen, right now I doubt they will win the NL Central.

• 8 years ago

First we need to field a team that can get us to 82 wins then we can dream of a division title. When we get are drivers license we drive a ford we don't start thinking Rolls Royce. 19 years a long wait for 82 wins lets not get over optimistic.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Ummm....well i don't know, I'm not physic. Honestly why would you ask that no one knows it hasn't happened yet. It annoys me when people ask stupid questions like this, did you honestly think someone would be able to answer you without being a smart-***?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Will you grow a brain before asking questions?

• A-Kub
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Provided Fielder gets traded to someone other than the Cubs, then they will come in 2nd.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

@Kaylie and these questions always have somebody kissing up for the best answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.