Why won't my Eclipse MP3 player turn on?

I got it on Black Friday of this year(2011) and now my friend was using it in art and she said it would not turn on. Anyone know why?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You didn't specify the exact model, but here are a few general suggestions:

1) Make sure the HOLD or LOCK switch is not turned on (the player might not charged when its locked- depends on the model).

2) Same goes if there's an OFF/ON switch (some models requires to turn it on using the ON switch AND long press on the "main" button on the player's panel).

3) Make sure it charged long enough (the big touch screens take about 2-3 hours to charge, the small screens or those with non are about an hour- check the manual ).

4) Reset - some models have a reset button, that sometimes looks like a small hole - and you need to use a pen or a paperclip to press the internal button.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Mp3 Eclipse

• selzer
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Eclipse Mp3 Player 4gb

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

RE:

Why won't my Eclipse MP3 player turn on?

I got it on Black Friday of this year(2011) and now my friend was using it in art and she said it would not turn on. Anyone know why?

Source(s): won 39 eclipse mp3 player turn on: https://trimurl.im/a3/why-won-39-t-my-eclipse-mp3-...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

A true piece of crap---it will not hold a charge either by wall or usb connection----i think i will light it on fire and make a machspeed anti-commercial

• 4 years ago

i just got it and its fully charge it been on the charge for 4 days

• 6 years ago

180G2

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.