Why won't my Eclipse MP3 player turn on?

I got it on Black Friday of this year(2011) and now my friend was using it in art and she said it would not turn on. Anyone know why?

Favorite Answer

You didn't specify the exact model, but here are a few general suggestions:

1) Make sure the HOLD or LOCK switch is not turned on (the player might not charged when its locked- depends on the model).

2) Same goes if there's an OFF/ON switch (some models requires to turn it on using the ON switch AND long press on the "main" button on the player's panel).

3) Make sure it charged long enough (the big touch screens take about 2-3 hours to charge, the small screens or those with non are about an hour- check the manual ).

4) Reset - some models have a reset button, that sometimes looks like a small hole - and you need to use a pen or a paperclip to press the internal button.

• ?

Mp3 Eclipse

• selzer

Eclipse Mp3 Player 4gb

RE:

Source(s): won 39 eclipse mp3 player turn on: https://trimurl.im/a3/why-won-39-t-my-eclipse-mp3-...

A true piece of crap---it will not hold a charge either by wall or usb connection----i think i will light it on fire and make a machspeed anti-commercial

i just got it and its fully charge it been on the charge for 4 days

180G2