Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why are so many Republicans attacking Bo, the White House Dog?

So far Sarah Palin, Brian Kilmeade of Fox News, John McCain, and Eric Cantor have all ridiculed the dog. One reason was for the dog being on the front of the White House Christmas Card. The other reason, for Obama taking him Christmas shopping.

Do Cons have anything else to whine about?

Florida Gator Man: Maybe you need to pay attention to the news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dNcfVAbvGw

Youtube thumbnail

Tripp Smith: Are you a government worker? If not, then why would taxpayers pay for your trips?

Many things government officials do, is on the "taxpayer dime." You want Obama to pay for the limo and the Secret Service out of his own pocket?

Favorite Answer

The message put forth by Faux "news" is ludicrous if one examines their Christmas card (shown on "The Rachel Maddow Show" last week) of a cartoon turkey doing battle while tiny CNN and MSNBC charicatures hide behind a snowbank. If previous presidents' cards are reviewed, as they were on Rachel Maddow's MSNBC show, the Obama critics will discover (much to their chagrin) that past presidents adhered to the whole Constitutional "separation of church and state" provision, too...including Presidents Nixon and Reagan.

The religious-nut fundamentalists got their noses bent out of shape over the fact that the White House Christmas card used a pointsettia on a table symbol instead of a decorated tree, and had First Dog Bo lying in front of a fireplace rather than something more pointedly religious. I ask these naysayers: What says faith more than a puppy's all-encompassing love?

Jeeez America really needs to get some unbiased News Channels that don't affiliate with any political party especially - no wonder you're always fighting amongst eachother.

Source(s): It is silly though, Bo is adorable.

Conservatives treat him with such contempt because he is black. If he were white, it would had been a different story playing. KKKonservatives just can't stand that Obama a black man became president..

They prefer to persecute those who cannot speak for themselves, like beasts, the disenfranchised and children.

I didn't even know there was a WH dog.

I thought BO was our President ?

I guess we'll have to refer to him as BHO so people don't get confused........

Ruff ruff.

It just proves they will criticize President Obama any and everything.

Hes a black dog. lol!

I took my dog Christmas shopping. But I didnt do it on the taxpayer dime. She got Waggon Train treats.