Paragard IUD question help?

i got my IUD placed in on the end of october. and ever sense i got it placed in i have been bleeding. very heavy and i mean like chunks are starting to come out as well. after 3 weeks of having it. i started to use the tampons with the doctor's ok. but not even the super ones hold all that blood i have to... show more i got my IUD placed in on the end of october. and ever sense i got it placed in i have been bleeding. very heavy and i mean like chunks are starting to come out as well. after 3 weeks of having it. i started to use the tampons with the doctor's ok. but not even the super ones hold all that blood i have to change it every hour. so before i got it placed in i also was slightly anemic. i really don't want to guess if i am more anemic now. its really affecting my sex life as well. who wants to be having crime scene sex eeww. so my question is when i go get checked can i get it removed? even though i haven't had it more then 3 months. because im really not digging it. i already had heavy period before placed in and now its even worse. im tired of it i really can't stand it anymore.
Update: and im also starting to feel really weak and having two children is getting pretty hard to keep up.
Update 2: and im also starting to feel really weak and having two children is getting pretty hard to keep up.