Does Home Depot/Lowe's INSTALL dishwashers?

We've NEVER had a built in dishwasher in our condo.

I bought a countertop dishwasher the other day but im thinking of returning it because its a pain in the ***.

If we buy a dishwasher from home depot or Lowe's, will they install it? We would need the cabinet removed since this would be a fresh installation.

Any advice would be appreciated.

How much is a project like this going to cost? (aside from the cost of the dishwasher)

We live in NEW JERSEY...if that helps (with price ranges)

Favorite Answer

Home Depot, Lowes & Sears do installations in my area. I think you should call them and ask for your area. They do not have their store help doing installations. They have contractors that do it for them. You should ask what their normal installation fee is. This would give you something to compare labor cost. After you establish this go to all three stores or their web sites. Look at the models and get a general idea of what you want for the prices. Sometimes the savings from one store to the other for the same machine may make a big difference that could be applied toward installation. Removal of cupboard(s) could make it more complicated especially if they were built in place. You could also ask other independent installers if they give free estimates. The time you put in ahead can save a lot. Also check machines of interest to see what others say about them. How are they rated. What are pro and cons about the models? It well help you make a smarter decision. There are also machines you can roll up to the sink and hookup that will preform that way. Some are versatile so they can be built in at a later date. I have a used one for sale. Unfortunately I am over 1,000 miles away from you.

Source(s): ALLONS

Home Depot Dishwasher

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

If we buy a dishwasher from home depot or Lowe's, will they install it? We would need the cabinet removed since this...

Source(s): home depot lowe 39 install dishwashers: https://tr.im/wJV5d

Home Depot Dish Washer

• John

when you hire them to install you never know who'll be installing them - the guy from hardware or the person from gardening! Better to get a respectable company that does it for a living.

even if they did I would not hire them for that project. get a local kitchen remodeling specialist that can do a site visit and help access your project requirements