Can i get some Resume help?
This is just a general resume not tailored specifically to any company in particular. If you could answer some of these questions that would be great! Thank you. What do you like/not like? What would you add/delete? Do you like the format? What kind of first impression do you get from me upon reading it? Would you hire me? Any other comments?
Work Experience – What have I done in the past?
ANC Sports (May 2009 - Present) Seasonal
Technician/Operator: Petco Park Stadium
San Diego, CA
•Install, Operate, and Maintain LED and “Rotational” Signage for major league venues i.e. Petco Park (SD Padres), Staples Center (LA Lakers), and Hermosa Beach/Manhattan Beach (AVP Volleyball)
•Troubleshoot through LED Issues ex. Installing Driver Boards, FPC’s (video cards), & Ribbon Cables
•Take Live Direction from a producer to run Sponsor Videos, Stills, & in Game Prompts for entertainment
•Resolve any issues from clients, or relay to our client services representative
Sales Rep. – Family Owned & Operated
•Greet & Assist Customers with any Questions regarding Products, Hardware, or Repairs
•Take Inventory & Order/Receive shipments, price, and stock shelves
•Finalize sales at the cash register
•Accounting with QuickBooks
Skills – What can I do for you?
•Clear Communication with Customers
•Able to Answer Questions effectively or use Recourses to obtain the answer
•Solving Problems in an Efficient manner
•Finishing Tasks at hand in good Time
•Able to make Decisions with Confidence
•Able to Work well with Team Members to complete Tasks
Education – What are my academic accomplishments?
Mt. San Jacinto College (2009 - Present)
A.A./A.S. Degree – In Progress
Temecula Valley High School (2006 - 2009)
Graduated with a High School Diploma
Varsity Roller Hockey Team
West Hills High School (2005-2006)
Varsity Roller Hockey Team
Interests – A little bit about me.
Family & Friends, Music & Art, Interacting with People, Working Out, Hiking, Hockey, Laughing, Having a Good Time
- Ring0RosieLv 79 years agoFavorite Answer
Here's some suggestions:
1. Your name should be written Trevor Smith, AA once you get your degree
2. Of course you wouldn't post this on the internet, but make sure your full address is listed.
3. Itstrevor@gmail.com is NOT a professional email address and it makes you appear very immature. TAKE THAT OFF! The only type of email you should use for business use should be firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Delete the questions
5. Delete the interests
6. Delete the West Hills High school. No one cares about where you did your freshman year.
7. Resolve issues with improper capitalization- there's many, many errors
8. You've listed alot about what you've done, but you haven't mentioned a single accomplishment
9. Move the skills section to the top of the resume. In the bullet points, make sure that you PROVE, by listing your accomplishments that you've mastered those skills.
10. You don't mention what you are getting your AA in- list your major!