Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 8 years ago

Where can I contact the REO dept of Wells Fargo?

Who do I contact in the REO dept of Wells Fargo that covers Wyoming foreclosures?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

    Visit their site.

  • Ryan M
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

    You direct your questions to the local branch OR the 800 number for customer service and they will direct your question from there. There is no direct contact for the general public.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.