Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 9 years ago

Am I the only one who likes Bonnie Wright?

Don't get me wrong. I know most people say they don't like her because she portrays Ginny wrong in the Harry Potter movies. They said that Ginny was shy and quiet when she was supposed to be loud and funny. I don't blame Bonnie though. I blame the terrible writing. I think Bonnie is a beautiful young woman. She's a ginger, so that's a plus. I think she is more like Ginny in real life when she is being herself in interviews than how they portray her character in the movies.

Real Life Bonnie Wright=More Ginny

Bonnie Wright in Harry Potter Movies=Not Like Ginny

It's a shame that we didn't get to see the lively fun personality of Ginny Weasley in the movies. She's like a mini Fred and George in the books and she was really funny. In the movies, she wasn't a Weasley at all.

Favorite Answer

I like Bonnie, but I never liked Ginny in the movies. I think Bonnie did as well as she could with the character she was given.

I agree with you. I loved her in the books, like you said she was cheeky like her brothers. I think her best moment in all of the movies was in Half Blood Prince where she yells "Shut it!" to the Quidditch team. Apart from that Bonnie was a wasted talent.