Would you appreciate armed Chinese troops in America?

Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKfuS6gfxPY

Youtube thumbnail

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Nope which is exactly why we should not have foreign bases. It is also the reason why insurgents are created.

-I know I'd be working against a Chinese occupying army.

• Nina
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

We seem to think that we can just go where ever we want when ever we want and it's ok.... however we fail to realize how WE would feel if another country did that to us.

We don't respect other countries sovereignty, yet we expect them to respect our..

We're still stuck in this "Manifest Destiny" type mentality, to where we think the world is ours...

Ron Paul has the right idea, ALL troops need to be in the US forever, no more Japan vacations and wasting the tax payer dollars doing gate duty in Afghanistan. Bring the ALL HOME NOW

Who give a rats a$$ what they do in Iraq, or in China etc? Does it make a difference to you that one Iraqi killed another 65 Iraqis over religious differences? Is this going to somehow change your day or your way of life? NO it's not. Your point is moot.

Again, SO WHAT it Iraq and Afghanistan become terrorists havens? THEY ALREADY ARE and have been! Keeping a US presence there will and has changed NOTHING. Do me a favor and Google how much the US spends on Defense each year, and of that how much if for Anti-Ballistic/Anti-missile etc. I'll save you, A LOT!!!

When your kids cry/beg/and whine to stay up longer on a school night, do you let them?

the US has more then enough military defense mechanisms in place to prevent a weapons attack against us. We don't need to be sitting there holding the Iraqi's hands just to get through the day. We need to focus on the US FIRST.

Source(s): USN 2002-2012
  • 8 years ago

Well lets say we worked out a deal with China to put troops on our Southern Border to stop illegal aliens from slipping into our country. Kind of like Bush worked out with the Iroquoians when he sent our troops there to get rid of WMDs, then to get rid of Hussein, then to reconstruct their government, then to protect the people; all the cost of almost a trillion dollars and the loss of over 4400 American lives.

So - if we could contract the security of our border in Texas to anyone and stop the illegal entry into our nation I would say that is fine with me!

• 8 years ago

Guess what, there are armed foreign soldiers at every Embassy and consulate in the US.

When you hear those idiot liberals say the US has 800 bases overseas

They are counting every single US embassy and Consulate the US has overseas, with Marine Guards.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

You Ron Paul fanatics are loons.

You don't bother to do any research in other areas, apart from ones that agree with your radical progressive views.

You have no credibility, you're a fool, you get easily brainwashed by stupid sound bite ads. Do us a favor, look up what has just happened in Iraq... 65 deaths at least because of a bomb. The terrorists are trying to seize power.

Not to mention, the governments of Iraq and Afghanistan have said that they want America to stay there longer!

Chinese troops in Texas? That wont happen (their military is weak, they have no aircraft carriers + bad strategic position). We love our country, we don't harbor terrorists and we stand for freedom. That point is completely irrelevant from what is going on in the real world. Something you Ron Paul fanatics forget.

Ron Paul is dangerous, he has no chance of winning. You progressive loons can just go back and vote for your hero Obama.

Source(s): NewtNOW 2012.
  • 8 years ago

They would never make it across I-5 Fwy on foot..... Perfect defense, 7000 Audi's and BMW's

• 8 years ago

No...

...i would try to fight them and pull a red dawn.

A pro-American foreign policy is NOT PROGRESSIVE. ITS A CONSERVATIVE FISCAL POLICY.

god you war mongering neocons make me sick..

RON PAUL 2012!!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well thats what democrats have been preaching since 03' how did it take you 8 years to realize it?

• 8 years ago

yes, they taste like chicken

• 8 years ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.