How can I stop being such a loser around girls I know that I'm ugly and shy?

and I know that girls hate me for that.

The more you bring your self down, the less you think girls will like you!! When you say your a loser around girls, im sure your just shy and you want to impress them, and if you tell a girl that your a little shy around attractive girls like her when you guys first meet, then it will flatter them, at least most of them anyway. And you shouldn't say your ugly and you "know" that's why girls don't like you, because you don't!! I think all you really need to do is become more confident in your self, and maybe put something on that you think you look great in!! Merry christmas!!! :)

There's no magic pill that you can take to make you into the handsome and funny guy in one day... Its a progress, its something you have to work on day in day out to achieve. Starting by wearing some better clothes, get a decent hair cut and smile. Then hang out with people... I mean you dont have to talk... you just have to get comfortable around girls, then you will talk more naturally. A lot of times people are shy because they're not sure what will happen if they say something. The thing is, as you get more comfortable with girls... you will be less shy, you will know how to treat them and talk to them. You will fail... and you will get laughed at, dont worry... you keep going... until you get there.

You might think you are ugly or shy but lose that attitude. Girls would only date a guy for 2 reasons

1. They are physically attractive.

2. They are so confident in themselves but they aren't a jerk

There's much more but I was kinda being general here.

Source(s): Drop da tude brah

Get some confidence because girls hate it when guys don't,just trust me on this. Some good hygiene & manners play a role,too. Also stop looking,a girl will approach you or you can if you feel it's necessary. I stoped looking around,& the guys went after me.

Source(s): Been there

Get some confidence, that's why they hate you for that, they want guys with confidence. Saying you're ugly and shy doesn't help you out much.

stop being such a hater on yourself man. Man up.

Be confident that's what girls like the most

• good hygiene, manners, confidence the three part formula to get you in the right direction