Teen survey for bored teens! :D?

Age? gender? Height? favourite colour? favourite film? favourite song? Favourite band or singer? Favourite book? Favourite person? favourite subject? have you ever been in love? Have you had your first kiss? do you think teens can fall in love? are you in relationship, if so for how long? Your opinion... show more Age?
gender?
Height?
favourite colour?
favourite film?
favourite song?
Favourite band or singer?
Favourite book?
Favourite person?
favourite subject?
have you ever been in love?
Have you had your first kiss?
do you think teens can fall in love?
are you in relationship, if so for how long?
Your opinion on runway models being so skinny?
where are you from?
Where are you right now?
What do you want to be when you grow up ?
Are there any teachers that you hate at school?
do you think some teachers bully students?
say anything you want that’s going on in your life at the moment, like a problem or something good that’s gonna happen or whatever you wanna say.
Update: 14 female 5'2 and a half blue my girl, flipped, little manhattan, definately maybe, my best friends wedding sugar were going down, that green gentleman, ai se eu te pego panic at the disco, busted (lol), gym class heroes, nevershoutnever girl, missing - the girls book of glamour (it taught me how to eat... show more 14
female
5'2 and a half
blue
my girl, flipped, little manhattan, definately maybe, my best friends wedding
sugar were going down, that green gentleman, ai se eu te pego
panic at the disco, busted (lol), gym class heroes, nevershoutnever
girl, missing - the girls book of glamour (it taught me how to eat spaghuetti !!), letters of a love struck teenager
my sister and my mum and bf
maaaths!!
i thought i was for about a year and then i realized i wasnt and that i hadnt been
yes
yes, just not me lol
yes, three weeks now lol
theyre messing with our minds making us feel like we have to be skinny
chile
on my mums bed in our house listening to all the same by sick puppies
a midwife (a qualified one) or i wanna study medicine and be a surgeon or an o.b. but medicines too expensive and long where i live
yes, the one who teaches english, she pays not attention to me cause i already speak english but i should be learning more with her but im not learning anything!!
yesss
we were having abig p
Update 2: we were having a big party for new years eve but none of my cousins are coming now and my grandparents are bringing their old friends who just sit around and complain about their lives so its gonna be really boring now D:
Update 3: lol i kept thinking about the fave song and id have to say i wasnt thinking clearly lol jk but my fave songs are read my mind, for reasons unknown, somebody told me, mr brightside all by the killers .. im gonna marry brandon flowers when im older hahah