Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

中翻英,請幫我修順!(我要寫明信片的)

請幫我修順英文,可以簡單一點,但不要使用翻譯網站!

內文如下

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------我喜歡旅行與閱讀,而電影與音樂擁有我所無法放棄的魅力。------------------------------------------------------------------------------------卡片中的建築物─莒光樓,位於台灣的金門縣金城鎮,建於西元1952年。是一幢雕堡式的建築,碉堡的上方是中國式的屋頂。主要是紀念金門發生戰爭時所犧牲的士兵。------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 在台灣年有12個生肖,分別為鼠、牛、虎、兔、龍、蛇、馬、羊、猴、雞、狗、豬。2012年的台灣邁入101歲,在台灣我們稱這年是龍年,而龍是12個動物裡面最受歡迎的。

英文如下

-------------------------------------------

I like to travel and reading, and movies and music with the charm that I can not give up.

Card ─ Jyuguang floor building, located in Taiwan, Kinmen County town, was built in AD 1952. Is a carving castle-style building, above the bunker is Chinese-style roof. Golden Gate war memorial is mainly when the sacrifice of soldiers.

In Taiwan, there were 12 zodiac, are rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, rooster, dog, pig. 2012 Taiwan into the 101-year-old, in Taiwan, we call this year is Year of the Dragon, the dragon is the most popular of the 12 animals inside.

----------------------

謝謝~~~

4 Answers

Rating
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

我喜歡旅行與閱讀,而電影與音樂擁有我所無法放棄的魅力。

I like to read and travel, other than that, movies and music also has

the attractiveness that I cannot resist.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------卡片中的建築物─莒光樓,位於台灣的金門縣金城鎮,建於西元1952年。是一幢雕堡式的建築,碉堡的上方是中國式的屋頂。主要是紀念金門發生戰爭時所犧牲的士兵。

The structure from the postcard is " Juguang Mansion". It was built in

1952 , and located in Jinchen Township on Kinmen, Taiwan. On top of

the fortress-like building is a Chinese style eaves. It was built to

memorialized the soldiers who sacrificed during the war took place in

Kinmen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 在台灣年有12個生肖,分別為鼠、牛、虎、兔、龍、蛇、馬、羊、猴、雞、狗、豬。2012年的台灣邁入101歲,在台灣我們稱這年是龍年,而龍是12個動物裡面最受歡迎的。

In Taiwan's calander, there was 12 animal signs representing each

year. They are the rat , the ox, the tiger, the rabbit, the dragon, the

snake, the horse, the goat , the monkey, the rooster, the dog and

the boar . This year is the dragon year in Taiwan, and the dragon

is the most popular animal sign among the others.

2011-12-23 22:50:05 補充:

訂正最後一段:

...... the horse, the goat , the monkey, the rooster, the dog and

the boar . In 2012, Taiwan will step into it's 101 years of dynasty.

This year is also the dragon year in Taiwan, and the dragon is the

most popular animal sign among the others.

(年紀大了,眼睛越翻越花@@)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

一起玩情趣用品網路商城,提供成人情趣用品、情趣內衣等,全省宅配到府、超商付款包裝隱密,歡迎參觀選購。

一起玩情趣用品官網:http://www.17one.net

一起玩情趣用品粉絲團:https://www.facebook.com/17one

• 9 years ago

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like traveling and reading and charm of the film and music have I can not give up.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buildings-Chu Kuang Lien Tuei of the cards in the building, located in Taiwan Kinmen County of King City Town, built in 1952. Is a carving style of building, bunkers are on top of Chinese-style roof. Major sacrifices by soldiers when the war is the commemoration of the Golden Gate.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taiwan year there are 12 Zodiac, respectively for the rat, ox, Tiger, rabbit, Dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, chicken, dogs, pigs. 2012 Taiwan entering 101, in Taiwan we said this year was the Dragon, and dragons are the 12 animals of the most popular.

• 9 years ago

I like to travel and read, and movies and music are so charming and attractive that I can not give up.

The Jyuguang floor building which appeared on the postcard, is located in Taiwan, Kinmen County town. It was built in AD 1952, and is a carving castle-style building above the bunker is Chinese-style roof. It was mainlu built to memorize the sacrificing of soldiers during the Golden Gate war.

In Taiwan, there were 12 zodiac. They are rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, rooster, dog, and pig. The Taiwan in year 2012 is stepping into 101-year-old. In Taiwan, we call this year the Year of the Dragon, the dragon is the most popular among the 12 zodiac.

以上為我自己修正的版本, 保證沒用翻譯機;)

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.