Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBotany · 9 years ago

whats the highest percentage of thc ever recorded in marijuana?

really curious about this. :p

Favorite Answer

The highest I ever heard about was white widow around 22 percent. There are other cannabinoids that also matter so I doubt the 62 percent unless they were talking about total cannabinoids and even that would be very hard to believe. 22 percent is extraordinary and actually hard for me to believe. It is going to be at least 10 percent water on the plant but not in their calculation so it will be less in the real world. Even that is a lot of resins for a flower to produce but maybe after they dried it all out and took the very best part of the plant..

• Luke

For the longest time it was 62 percent, recorded in a bust for sutton Alaska. There are higher ones now, however. Most is very low since it is grown out doors, but Alaska is all indoors.

According to my knowledge, I read an article on cnn, it was 63.22 % of THC ever recorded in marijuana.