Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBotany · 9 years ago

whats the highest percentage of thc ever recorded in marijuana?

really curious about this. :p

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The highest I ever heard about was white widow around 22 percent. There are other cannabinoids that also matter so I doubt the 62 percent unless they were talking about total cannabinoids and even that would be very hard to believe. 22 percent is extraordinary and actually hard for me to believe. It is going to be at least 10 percent water on the plant but not in their calculation so it will be less in the real world. Even that is a lot of resins for a flower to produce but maybe after they dried it all out and took the very best part of the plant..

• Luke
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

For the longest time it was 62 percent, recorded in a bust for sutton Alaska. There are higher ones now, however. Most is very low since it is grown out doors, but Alaska is all indoors.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

According to my knowledge, I read an article on cnn, it was 63.22 % of THC ever recorded in marijuana.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.