Pisces Sun, Aquarius Moon, Libra Rising: Recommended Compatibility, Future Predictions, and Interpretation?

Hi there, I've been a little down about still being in love with a Gemini woman after finally seeing her once again after 3+ years of being apart. She's obviously moved on... Anyway, I've always been interested in understanding from my specific astrological chart, what type of of sun/moon sign... show more Hi there,

I've been a little down about still being in love with a Gemini woman after finally seeing her once again after 3+ years of being apart. She's obviously moved on...

Anyway, I've always been interested in understanding from my specific astrological chart, what type of of sun/moon sign would be more compatible with me because I really want to move on. I hear the traditional scorpio, cancer, and capricorn routes work for pisces, but does this hold up in light of my specifics?

Could someone please shine some light on this because I find that I am highly attracted mentally and physically to air signs, but lo and behold, I feel they are one of the worst emotionally and personality-wise for me. Scorpios don't seem too interested in me and Cancers are only good friends. Capricorns just find me boring. Sometimes Virgo is and isn't recommended, which leaves me rather confused.

Can anyone discern an outlook on my future from this too? Am I cursed for life in my romantic or life endeavors?

Rising Sign: 20 Degrees Libra
Sun: 24 Degrees Pisces
Moon:12 Degrees Aquarius
Mercury: 28 Degrees Aquarius
Venus: 09 Degrees Taurus
Mars: 14 Degrees Capricorn
Jupiter: 01 Degrees Taurus
Saturn: 01 Degrees Capricorn
Uranus: 00 Degrees Capricorn
Neptune: 09 Degrees Capricorn
Update: Pluto: 12 Degrees Scorpio
N. Node: 23 Degrees Pisces

Most thorough and honest answer receives 10 points. Thanks.
4 answers 4