Who should be starting RB for la selección?

I dont have a lot of trust in Juarez he is good but can be way to aggressive at times plus he is better as a midfielder

maybe gutty Estrada since he is not only a good defender but plays offensive too Cesar ibañez if he does better with Santos

BQ: Should chepo make Fabián titular when he comes back behind chich where gio usually plays and put gio on the right wing

Update:

@Davila Gio is a natural winger and Barrera could be on the bench lol im just talking about the 1st 2 games that we will play

4 Answers

Relevance
  • D07
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Juarez should be the right player for it he just needs to move out of Zaragoza and move to another team where they will help him improve.

Gutty Estrada is good option hes fast and offers defensive and attacking roles. He should get a shot to play the whole game next upcoming friendlys

BQ: Well right wing we have Barrera already and he does well with la seleccion. Right wing we have alot of good players in that position. Gio should stay in that positon playing behind chicharito. Fabian should get a shot though to play upfront with chicharito like to see who gives better results.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Juarez has been shitting the bed hasnt he? he may be better as a mid but he atleast used to do a good job as a fullback but not anymore, tough question to answer im not sure who could prove to be good enough, i personally dont rate santos rb but thats just me

bq Gio on the right, Vela Center, Guardado left and cheech as striker

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Carlos Guzman, Paco Flores or Ibáñez

• 8 years ago

Im loosing faith in juarez also....but gio rw? where will barrera play??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.