what is difference between Intel DH67BL and Intel DH67CL Motherboards?

what is difference between Intel DH67BL and Intel DH67CL Motherboards?and also difference Intel DH67BL-B3 and Intel DH67CL-B3 Motherboards?. which good from that motherboard? is it good for Intel core i5 2500k? i know about asus motherboard.. i want to know about Intel motherboard. pl help

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

no noticable difference between the intel boards (one is is just released later)

no it is not good for intel i5 2500k, it has h67 chipset and the only point of getting 2500k over the 2500 is ability to overclock the processor which h67 chipset doesn't allow

The motherboards you listed are too expensive for H67 motherboards, you will get more for your money to get a Z68 motherboard

I'd get ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard ($114.99 after rebate on newegg.com) (larger ATX compared to mATXand because it looks cool)

or get GIGABYTE GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard ($114.99 at newegg)

Z68 has the onboard video and overclockability of the video (well the video is in the processor technically but it has outputs for it)(H67) and the overclockability of the processor (P67)

• doogan
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Intel is greater universal first of all. they actually have a greater powerful coaching set for time-honored daily projects. they're additionally greater efficient interior the experience that they'd yield a greater physically powerful overclock and a lots lots decrease middle voltage. it is greater of a benchmarking/overclocking CPU. AMD on the different had provides decrease expenditures with first rate overall performance. AMD's CPUs do no longer overclock properly in any respect. you would be fortunate to interrupt the 3GHz selection with them. they're greater powerful for gaming interior the experience that they have got a greater powerful image processing coaching set than Intel does. on the different hand AMD middle voltage:overclock ratio is horrid. This motives Intel to run lots cooler than AMD's in case you basically elect a gaming pc a twin middle 2.5GHz+ would be stable from AMD. in case you elect benchmarking/overclocking Intel will win. For multimedia it is iffy. The Intel will possibly win with there greater powerful coaching gadgets. i might say some ninety 5% threat of that. i take advantage of a AMD proccessor at the instant and am happy with that is preformance, actual worldwide smart.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.