Did Native Americans came from Atlantis ?

Considering the fact that most of historians insist they came from Asia, there are some things which made me "suspect" about this theory.. The first is that Native Americans didn't use the horse in early times.. they started using it only after the colonization at 1600 AD so it's evident that... show more Considering the fact that most of historians insist they came from Asia, there are some things which made me "suspect" about this theory.. The first is that Native Americans didn't use the horse in early times.. they started using it only after the colonization at 1600 AD so it's evident that they could not be related with the mongols, born steppe people, and born riders.. the mongols could even sleep in the back of the horse, and mangudai, thier special units could use the arrow in the back of the horse.. also, to survive in a steppe and to travel in such a great space (central asia - usa) you surely need horses. I remember a part from the movie "Attila the Hun" when a Hun warrior told Attila: "Without a horse you are dead in the steppe" .. But the native americans didn't use the horse.. Another fact that I noticed: the Native Americans are red skinned while the mongols are yellow-skinned.. There is no logical explanation for this, because in the USA the climate is not tropical, so the sun can't burn your skin (can't make it red) or more to make that a genetic charachteristic.. I also noticed that The Native Americans have the X - Haplogroup, (many think that it's the Atlantis haplogroup).. This haplogroup also belongs to the Basques, to the Kosovars and Albanians, and all these people are relaeated with Atlantis...Of course, there are not primary sources or facts, but I think that it's enough to open a disscusion about the origins of these noble people !
10 answers 10