Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

How much would these nes games go for?

GAMES IN ORIGINAL BOXES INCLUDE:

DASH GALAXY IN THE ALIEN ASYLUM

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE- BOX OPENED, BUT NEVER USED GAME STILL IN PLASTIC WRAP

THE MAFAT CONSPIRICY- BOX OPENED, BUT NEVER USED GAME STILL IN PLASTIC WRAP

WEREWOLF THE LAST WARRIOR- BOX OPENED, BUT NEVER USED GAME STILL IN PLASTIC WRAP

DARKMAN- BOX OPENED, BUT NEVER USED GAME STILL IN PLASTIC WRAP

THE MAJIC OF SCHEHERAZADE

THE LONE RANGER- BOX OPENED, BUT NEVER USED GAME STILL IN PLASTIC WRAP

PREDATOR

INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM

ORB 3-D

DRAGON WARRIOR

DRAGON WARRIOR- BOX OPENED, BUT NEVER USED GAME STILL IN PLASTIC WRAP

YO! NOID- BOX OPENED, BUT NEVER USED GAME STILL IN PLASTIC WRAP

ADVENTURES OF LOLO

TREASURE MASTER

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above are some games I happened upon. Anybody know anything about them? What would you appraise their prices at? I'd be happy to get some feedback!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Lone Ranger is worth about $25 if it has the manual, dust sleeve, and box and all are in good condition. This is known as complete or CIB(complete in box) if it has all the items that came with it when it was new. Predator is worth about the same if it's CIB. Dragon Warrior is worth about $25 if it has the map too along with the other normal CIB stuff. That one I would advertise as probably new in the little plastic bag. Adventures of Lolo is worth about $30 if it's CIB. Lolo is your most valuable game. It sells regularly because there is a decent demand for it.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Yo! Noid, and Treasure Master are kind of rare but they have no major fanbase so the prices for those 3 will bounce between $10 and $20. All the rest are $10 to $15 games.

I checked on Ebay for both active and more importantly completed listings. Ebay will be the best place to sell them to get the maximum amount of money for them. You might want to put a few of the ones that aren't big sellers in a lot or 2 so you don't get stuck with them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.