POLL: How are you wearing your makeup for your winter/christmas holiday party?
I'm wearing it like this:
1. Olay 7 anti again total effects mouistrizer
2. covergirl invisible concealer
3. wetnwild foundation+ primer
4. revlon color stay foundation
5. sally girl blush
7. wetnwild eyeliner in black
8. covergirl lash blast volume mascara
9. eyeshadow colors: red, light brown, brown , purple, gold, white (for brow bone)
1. using my concealer as base, then light brown on my lid,
2. apply the brown on my lid to make a unique color
3. using the purple on my upper lash line
4. using the red on lower lash line
6. using the gold as a higlighter for my crease
7. white for brow bone
lip liner in pink
light sand nude lipstick
and wet n wild red lipstick
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Apply Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation using the MAC 187 Duo Fibre brush.
2. Apply Bobbi Brown Corrector on dark circles.
3. Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid.
4. Pat MAC Goldmine eyeshadow on inner two-thirds of lid, then MAC Amber Lights on the outer third of lid and into the crease. Blend. Apply MAC Sketch eyeshadow on the outer V. Blend. Lining the outer third of the lower lid close to the lash line with Sketch. Use MAC Vanilla as highlight.
5. Apply mascara. I use MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash mascara.
6. Line eyes with MAC Powerpoint in black to create winged look and to the waterline.
7. Apply NARS blush in Orgasm.
8. Apply MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo.
- 9 years ago
FOUNDATION - if i get some for christmas, i'll wear that. If not then MAXFACTOR second skin foundation.
BRONZER- just an asda george bronzer but it looks really nice
POWDER - MUA powder in the palest shade.
EYELINER - black eyeliner just under the waterline which makes my eyes look bigger and a silver-charcoal coloured liquid liner by loreal on the top, with a flick to make a cat eye effect
MASCARA- one i get for christmas or i will wear a maybelline mascara
LIPS - a pinky purple lipstick
EYESHADOW - a shimmery gold colour with maybe a darker shimmery brown in the crease. very neutral
HIGHLIGHT - probably the barry m shimmer cream
but yeah, just a natural face with a pink lipstick and winged eyeliner
- Anonymous9 years ago
I start off by washing my face with Chanel Eau Douceur Cleansing Water Balance and ice water.
1. A mixture of Canmake Bright Up Color in クールヴァニラ☆, Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer and Bioré's Perfect Face UV Milk (SPF50+ PA+++).
2. Ettusais Mineral BB in Bright mixed with Etude House's Precious Mineral Makeup Essence.
3. Chanel Mat Lumiere Luminous Matte Powder.
4. Paul & Joe's Creamy Cheek powder in Kitten, Candy Doll's highlighter and Sensai's CH05 for shading.
5. Majolica Majorca's Eye Palette in BR355.
6. Dolly Wink eyeliner in black and Liz Lisa false lashes, Shiseido eyelash curler and YSL's mascara.
7. Chanel's eyebrow pencil and Diamond eyebrow concealer.
8. Sensai's lipstick in Botan.
Along with Geo's Bambi lenses in Chocolate.
- 9 years ago
dude ur wearing a ton and why two lipsticks? and pink liner with red lips uh NO! (wear either the same color or a half shade lighter or darker A HALF SHADE
GET THE SAME LOOK WITH LESS! if u wear all that ull look like a pancake!
wetnwild primer and foundation (this is a foundation also so no need for revlon colorstay too)
sally girl blush
(no glitter its tacky)
and pick 3 of the 7 eyeshadow colors it will look really weird otherwise
FOR ME IM DOING!
concealer-hard candy glamoflauge
foundation-maybelline superstay 24hr
blush-covergirl powder blush in natural
powder-shine free maybelline
eyeliner-revlon colorstay crayon eyeliner
mascara-maybelline one by one and falsies mascara (also maybelline)
AND some light pink eyeshadow :)Source(s): im sudying to be a makeup artist :)
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ?Lv 45 years ago
- 9 years ago
for my face i use an elf tinted moistureiser in a light color. then i might use a little concealer if needed. ill apply a little foundation also if needed. sweep some bronzer all over my face for a nice glow and i little bit more under neath my cheek bones. then some red-pink blush on the apples of my cheeks and the cheekbones.
for my eyes i will start with my elf eyeprimer. ill apply that liberally and spread with my fingers. ill start with a light shimmery gold all over my eyelid. then ill layer a lighter brown on the lower part of the eye. ill ad a little bit of liight shadow underneath the brow. then ill use a glittery eyeliner in either dark brown or black on upper lash line. then take a lightish shimmery brown eyeliner on the bottom lash line. for mascara ill use any black volumizing mascara.
for mylips ill use a chapstick then a lipstick then shimery lipgloss. :)