? asked in Dining OutFast Food · 8 years ago

Why are my McD fries always soggy when I take them out of the microwave?

I ate at McD last night, didn't finish my fries, put them in the fridge, and today I heated them up because I was hungry. Why are they always soggy when I do this?

Best Answer

McD fries are fake! the taste is made in a factory!!! idk y u eat this stuff! its gross fatening, unhealthy, junk that makes u break out and get fat!!!!!!!!!! there soggy cause...

idk most fries arent soggy & since those r....

BAD! just dnt eat them, ther fake, procesd, & gross, they may taste good, but that dosnt mean ther good 4 u. all of McD's food is soooooooooooooooooo incredibly bad 4 u!!! dnt evr eat ther again! or eventually ull b 300lbs! it maks me wanna barf just cing the place

take my advice & earn money 2 go 2 whole foods or any othr grocery store, buy HEALTHY foods, find a yummmy recipe on line or a cooking tv show and make it yourself. expecially since the holidays, grab friends or family & make somthin! its always bettr than that repulsive fast food!

take my advice & NEVR EVR go 2 McDonalds AGAIN!

Source(s): the book Chew On This read it! & my opinion

Cause their not supposed to be saved, but if you must save them instead of putting them in the microwave heat them up again in (Preferably a Fry Daddy, but many people don't have one of those) the over for a couple of minutes... The Microwave is made for fast heating and because things aren't supposed to be heated fast especially coming out of the fridge it makes them soggy.The oven on the other hand allows the moisture to evaporate while slowly cooking your food back up to temperature and therefore making the food crunchy or more like McD's fries then soggy potato's.

McD french fries are meant to be eaten the same day you buy them. They do not work well as a leftover. Heating up old french fries is never going to make them taste the way they did on the day you bought them. Next time get an order of small fries. If you don't finish them, throw them away.

Some foods just don't do well in a microwave. Next time try reheating them in a toaster oven, it works much better. If you don't have a toaster oven try using a frying pan, just use a dash of oil or non-stick spray. And be sure to turn them a couple of times with either method.

Keep in mind that they wont be as good as they were "last night", but they wont be soggy.

Cooked McDonalds fries have a shelf life of about 5 minutes. If you don't eat them very quickly after leaving the drive through you might as well throw them out.

No McD's food is recyclable. It has to be eaten ASAP after purchase.

gross! You don't put fries in the fridge, especially from mcdonald's! those have the worst grease and are worst for you! Advice: Eat somewhere else, even if on a road trip!

Ew you cant put fries in the microwave.your not even supposse to save them.if u dont eat them when u get them ,there not good anymore,ever.

McDonalds fried are not meant to be reheated.

the heatingness in the micro and the fat squirts out of them eeeeww