Which bike is btr Bajaj Discover 125 cc or Bajaj Pulsar 135 cc or Hero Honda Passion Pro?

I want to know d milage,resale value nd maintaince of al these bikes... Whch bike is best to buy and Y plz say ur reason

12 Answers

Relevance
  • siju
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mileage:

Passion Pro: 60-70kmpl

Discover 125: 55-65kmpl

Pulsar 135: 50-60kmpl

Passion Pro has got very good resale value and its a bike known for long life and low maintenance.

Bajaj Discover and Pulsar have poor resale value and they have short life and high maintenance also.

Hero Passion Pro is overall a better buy among these for mileage, resale value and low maintenance.

But since its a 100cc, its power and performance are much lower than both Discover and Pulsar.

If u are looking for a bike which is stylish, very quick and fast then Pulsar 135 is the best option among these.

U can go for Bajaj Discover 125 if u want a mix of good mileage and good performance.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Bajaj Pulsar 125

• 5 years ago

Bajaj Pulsar 135 cc is a very good bike

Source(s): bikeportal.in/newbikes/bajaj/discover/
  • besst
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Bajaj Pulsar 125cc

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Shalu
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

It depends if u want a bike for daily commuting go 4 Passion or Discover 125...if u need power,speed,performance go 4 P135...P135 is great in performance as it is a light sports bike...but reliability & resale value is bad...Hero Honda bikes has been the best in resale value...Passion Pro is 100cc bike..very reliable...good for daily riding...Discover 125 is also a good choice...but not reliable & has many complaints...Best to go 4 Passion Pro...if u need a performance bike then go 4 P135...I also suggest u Honda CB Twister...checkout this bike also...

• 8 years ago

Hero Honda Passion Pro is giving only 55-60kmpl and its 100cc in the price of 125cc. The performance is not good too.

Bajaj disco/pulsar i wont recommend it to anyone. Its not reliable and has less resale value.

Take a look at shine. I think its good for you.

• 8 years ago

i think you will go for passion pro because it gives an experience of 125 cc bikes and gives an average of 65 in highway and 60 in city and in other hand bajaj gives milege but dont give quality

Source(s): bikes
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

no doubt best is passion, yes bajaj D125/P135 gud luking and gud pickup, mileage is same but engine not reliable for long time it performe only 1 to 2 years hardly and after that its a punisment , u cant sell and also cant drive. Concider super splendor, shine and yamaha ybx, but better is hhss shine expensive and ybx parts availbility prob

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

i would prefer pulsar 135 cc for the good looks and good pickup and extremely good feeling while riding and even it gives good mileage...

• 8 years ago

hh anytime. go for hh passion pro. good mileage with excellent user experience and low maintenance.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.