No Die Off Effect from taking Grapefruit Seed Extract and Olive Leaf Extract?

I have been taking 6 Olive Leaf Extract capsules (500 mg each and 15% oleuperin) spread out through the day, and 2 servings of Grapefruit Seed Extract mixed in water (once in the morning and once at night...about 10 drops each) for about 4 days now and have experienced no die-off effects. I started slow with the... show more I have been taking 6 Olive Leaf Extract capsules (500 mg each and 15% oleuperin) spread out through the day, and 2 servings of Grapefruit Seed Extract mixed in water (once in the morning and once at night...about 10 drops each) for about 4 days now and have experienced no die-off effects. I started slow with the Olive Leaf Extract...taking only two a day at first and then building up to six.

I began this regimen to both build up immunity for the holiday season and to treat a yeast infection. It incredibly cured my yeast infection, but I have yet to experience die-off symptoms I have been reading about. Is it because I am already healthy for the most part? I take vitamins and herbal supplements every day and don't get sick often. Just wondering...