App error 523 for blackberry 9300?

hi guys well my blackberry crashed two days ago and i though it would blow over but it didnt and now i am really pis$ed off.my bb keep saying app error 523 and under itit says reset. i press reset but its looped and iv tried connecting it to my laptop with the battery out tried it with the hour glass still spinning... show more hi guys well my blackberry crashed two days ago and i though it would blow over but it didnt and now i am really pis$ed off.my bb keep saying app error 523 and under itit says reset. i press reset but its looped and iv tried connecting it to my laptop with the battery out tried it with the hour glass still spinning but nothing seems to work. and i dont want to wipe my bb coz i havnt backed it up *by the way i dont know wat a third party app is and i only dwnload from app world so it has to be safe right?? PLEASE PLEASE help i need my bb although bb's are ****!!! the feeling of having NO PHONE is sad... if i nothing works *but hope it does* if i take it to the shop to get it fixed will they wipe it???? and you know when you connect it to desktop manager will it work with the white screen up??
2 answers 2