HBO Releases Trailer with Julianne Moore Playing Sarah Palin. How do you think Conservatives will react? Why?

HBO Releases ‘Game Change’ Trailer with Julianne Moore Playing Sarah Palin

Usually, actors who play real people come away from movies with a better understanding of that person. Julianne Moore said playing Sarah Palin only made her respect Palin less.

Favorite Answer

It's coming out of liberal central Hollywood, Moore is FAR left, so I don't expect anything that will make a conservative proud

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julianne_Moore

the book this movie was made from, was released in the United Kingdom, under the title of "Race of a lifetime: How Obama won he White House, does that sound like it will make his opponents look good

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_Change

****************************************************************************************************************************************

• ?

Well, now I want to see that movie. And rats, my cable account doesn't have HBO on it.

Julianne Moore is a well -respected actress, although one that likes to speak her mind, and good for her.

Sarah Palin is/was like a cult hero to some, the Tea Party machine roared with her at the microphone. I wonder if Julianne Moore will come close to the power felt at those rallies....

Who cares what Amber Waves thinks? Julianne Moore is an airhead, Caribou Lips. She shilled for Zynga, the game company known to rip off other popular games, a fact I'm sure she was clueless about. Interesting to see how Palin still has such a hold on popular culture. And to see how Palin Derangement Syndrome is still with us.

I don't expect anything from Hollywood except the usual far left drivel. The movie industry is a wholly owned subsidiary of far leftist political ideologies.

Can you imagine the uproar if something that portrayed liberals or Democrats in a negative light were produced and released? You'd never hear the end of those libs whining. Just look at how poorly and childishly they reacted to Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged when it was released. And that just puts Objectivism and libertarian ideals in a positive light.

• Azb

Sarah Palin would have made a much better president than Barrack Hussein Obama. At least she had some experience in the real world. It's a tragedy how the media destroyed her. Obama grew up on taxpayer money and his relatives where illegal immigrants. I think it's even worse that they are STILL trying to tear her apart even though she isn't running anymore.

• Conservatives will be pissed. They actually believe that Sarah Palin is intelligent. As much as Obama has f*cked up, I was so happy when he won because the fact that two bimbos like Sarah Palin and John McCain would actually have power is very frightening. Julianne Moore is great actor but it won't take much acting to portray Sarah Palin, and Conservatives will take notice

So?

Julianne's a fine actress. If she does it with integrity, and plays the role just because the character needs to be there, then fine. If she creates fiction that's over-the-top or unfairly negative, then there's a problem.

Chances are they won't care. There are more important issues facing the nation than made-for-TV movies.

Most of Cons out of teach. We all know that. I am confused LOL ...can someone explain …I like to know is all GOP and there Cons puppets stopped or they just pretending they are stopped?

• Power

They will probably want her for the VP position of any one of the losers they are running. I know, I know it makes no sense. They love losers. They will defend her. They will say she is not the reason their candidates lost. Maybe the just want to make it look like it is her fault.